Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boycott the Liberals!

My grandfather, a true WW2 conservative, has always said, "Democrats are evil and Republicans are stupid". On one hand, I have to agree with him. I am a Catholic Conservative and I have some ideas that I've discussed with fellow conservatives and they either don't listen, don't care or think I'm mental for thinking in such ways.


Why don't we, as conservatives get together and boycott? We are a very powerful group and if we work together, we can take the "tea party" idea and work together in a grass roots effort to hit others financially. I've noticed today that people on this site are blasting Tom Hanks. There are many Hollywood actors who are radical liberals and we can/should boycott them.

Some people will talk down about the political thoughts of Tom Hanks, Spielberg and Matt Damon; yet they spend 20 dollars to see their movies....HUH?!?! Don't you see you're giving them (radical liberals) your money? I personally boycott them and I spread the word to many, many people I know. Our money is not spent on any of that liberal garbage or those who support them.

We should set up a site to boycott companies who support liberal ideals because we are millions strong! Conservatives put millions into the economy daily. We should re-direct the spending of our millions and let people know what we are doing and why we are doing it. Eventually a difference will be made.

One site that does have a boycott list set up for companies in support of planned parenthood is:

http://www.fightpp.org/
We can take action and now's the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment