Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Get In Line...Unemployment Line!

Boy, what a shock it was to hear of the mass layoffs in Rhode Island.  Some people would feel very sad....I'm happier than heck to hear they fired them all. I love to hear of arrogant people losing their jobs in this economy. My boss asks me to work Sunday sometimes and I'm salary. If I told him no, I might get fired. Plus, I have loyalty to my company and pride in my work. These teachers didn't have either.  Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

Get in the unemployment line with the private sector. With the unemployment the way it is, those jobs will be filled in no time. The teacher's union is a waste of time and money....

These teachers in this union have been babied long enough.  There's American's losing their jobs and companies closing their doors and these "teachers" have the audacity to hold their hands out and ask for more.  Their minds are numbed by too many Obama speeches.

Article from Washington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment