Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boycott Larry David!


Larry David is an American writer and actor. He produced two popular television shows; Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry David is a deplorable human being. On his show Curb Your Enthusiasm, he did a "piece" about his character urinating on a picture of The Holy Virgin Mary and people thought she was crying and they in turn preyed to her.

This is not humorous and all Catholics/Admirers of The Blessed Virgin should condemn this show and Larry David. They should condemn and boycott everything he did and anything he may do...END OF STORY!

There is no excuse for any practicing Catholic to watch any shows that Larry David is a part of. I greatly admire and adore the Blessed Virgin Mary and I take much offense at the actions of Larry David and all who participated in this show.

Just to clarify, I don't judge anyone who doesn't agree with me and I don't wish to push my views on any person in disagreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment