Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's been a while...

Wow!  It's been since June of 2010 since I've posted and I really should start again.  My wife and I have had another child since then and also bought a home.  We've been very busy with the many great blessings from God.  Truly, we are blessed and thankful for what the Lord has given us. 

Today I was listening to some $#%@ liberal progressive radio program and I was astounded at how ridiculously childish the people sounded on this show.  For those of you who would like some entertainment, you can tune in to FM 99.9 in the Chicago area.  All I heard on the show was how stupid Bush and how much he lied. BLAH BLAH BLAH.  We've all heard this from the loony left over the past 14 years or so.  The liberals are still blaming and insulting George Bush.  Are they too stupid to understand that he hasn't been president for 2 years?  Do they not have faith in their president to spend time defending his liberal actions and agenda? 

How ridiculous!  It's nice to know our competition is childish and ignorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment