Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Norman Goldman...Obama supporter and pro-death liar

In my previous post, I wrote about liberal talk radio.  I was so astounded by how absolutely ignorant the people were on the show, I had to find out who the liberal, God-hater was.  His name is Norman Goldman.  He IS as ridiculous as I thought. 



I only had to listen for 47 seconds of his blabbering to know he is a pathetic, self-loathing democrat in need of serious help.  This Norman is the type we need to pray for. 


He is so mis-informed and ignorant that he was simply making up words and throwing around accusations at pro-life people that were completely untrue and silly. 


It almost makes me laugh, but then I feel sad for this person and all others that have to listen to his dribbling lips flap about nonsense.  Norman Goldman is the face of the "obamanation".  How sad our country is.  God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment